Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 8 Online Produtivity Tools

Today I looked at some online productivity tools and created an account for myself in Zoho Writer, then wrote a test document. I found Zoho Writer was quite good because it was easy to use and it could be accessed from anywhere. Often we had patrons have problems opening their files on USB drive in our library because of compatible issues. If patrons used online productivity tools, they wouldn't have to worry about anything. Here is the link to my test document. The link didn't seem working. I copied the document from Zoho then pasted it to my Google Docs, ticked checkbox for my document and chose "get the link to share" from Share tab. It worked.

1 comment:

  1. You'll be able to tell customers about this tool..way to go

    ReplyDelete