Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week 9 eBooks and eAudio books

Today I looked at eBooks and eAudio books. TumbleReadables seemed fun for kids to read along and the Tumble Quiz would make sure the children understand the story. I had seen a lot of children use it in our library. I thought Downloadable media was quite good for those who spent a lot of time on the road and the best of all, they didn't need to pay $3 for each item. On NetLibrary, I created a free account and added 5 books to my favourites but I wasn't too keen on the netLibrary. I didn't like reading a big fat book in front of a computer, that would be tiring (I'm lazy). Also I found page search function on NetLibrary wasn't working. When I entered a page number to search, it came up a message saying "The requested page could not be found".

1 comment: